Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sexy Tuesday

It's been a while since we had sexy Star Wars day. I apologize for the picture above, it has elements of sexiness, and elements of not-exactly sexiness. Maybe focus on the right side of that picture. This Leia impersonator is giving Adrienne Curry a run for the crown of sexiest Leia impersonator. Here is another, her name is Paula Labaredas and I think she may be the next Padme.


Is it OK for me to stare at sexy impersonations of my daughter? I don't know if it is weird, but until someone tells me, I'm going to keep on doing it.

So I know that it is weird to find a woman dressed as yourself attractive, but what are you going to do. It is hot. I am a good looking guy, and that transfers across the sexes.

Can't argue there, if we had these posters back in the day, I have a feeling Luke might have been a little easier to convince.

No comments:

Post a Comment