Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Kind of Marinade is Best on Poodle?

I am so ready for the 4th of July, because boy do I need a long weekend. I'm unemployed, but feeding pigeons and returning empty cans for money gets exhausting. I cannot wait to head to the beach, drink some ice-cold wine coolers and throw some meat on the grill. My problem is, I found this very tender cut of toy poodle, and I need to know how to cook it. I have BBQ'd ewok, bantha, chicken and beef, but I don't have any idea what flavors go best with poodle. Maybe a citrus marinade or a ginger rub? Not a lot of meat on this guy, but I assume the leg met is a lot like chicken wings and will get pretty tender if kept moist? If anyone has any advice, let me know. I want this poodle to taste delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment