Monday, November 1, 2010

Sith In 2010

It is nice to know that long after our empire fell, ex-employees still uphold the values and morals we tried to employ.
I wanted to remind everyone in the US to vote tomorrow, and preferably vote evil. Along those lines, when you get to the bottom of the ballot, and there is some election for the regional comptroller or some nonsensical position that you have never heard of, feel free to write me in. You don't want some career politician who will give in to special interests, you want new blood in there, mixing things up. The only special interest that I am beholden to is self-interest. I won't raise taxes, mainly because I don't even know how taxes work. I won't make any laws that make your life any more difficult, unless you are a Jedi. I won't be spending a ton of your money at fancy restaurants, because most fancy restaurants won't even let me inside. At this point in my life, a tunafish sandwich and a Coke is a gourmet meal. What I am saying is, instead of electing some career douchebag to do nothing and waste your money, elect me to do nothing and waste slightly less of your money.
Sith In 2010!!!
Picture from @jjd241

No comments:

Post a Comment