Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I hate Halloween. As I have said, I always want to dress up, but everyone always expects me to just go as Darth Vader. One year I went as a slutty kitten, and everyone just kept asking me why Darth Vader had cat ears on his helmet. They were also uncomfortable when I cut the backs out of my leather pants to make assless chaps, but I wanted to be a slutty cat, not just a boring tabby cat. 

This year I went as a Chilean Minor. I dressed up as a young Chilean boy, but nobody got the joke at all. A few people thought I was being Carlos Mencia and a couple thought I was Ricky Martin from his Menudo days, but no one laughed.

Either way, this jack-o-lantern is awesome, and it is from one of my followers on twitter - @paigetilley. I don't know if she carved it or just saw it, but either way, she brightened my lonely Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment