Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope everyone is having a better Valentine's Day than I am, maybe on a romantic date or at home with some Champagne and a sexy lady wearing a golden bikini. The only Valentine I got this year was this card from a Stormtrooper. While I am flattered, there are two issues. First, I'm not gay, and I don't recall any female Stormtroopers, although the Empire may have changed its policies since I left. Second, how am I supposed to know which Stormtrooper this is from? White helmet, white body armor, medium height and no signature, could be any one of them. So if my mystery Stormtrooptress Valentine is out there, please get in touch. I am very lonely and have very low standards, so you don't need to worry about rejection on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment