Sunday, October 31, 2010

Darth on Vacation

I believe it was the philosopher MIMS who said, "This is why Im Hot" and I think that describes this picture.
You may have noticed I have been away for a few days. I was on vacation and I have a few pictures I would like to share.




I took a lot of long walks on the beach. (See ladies I'm not lying in my Match.com profile).
I did some fishing, didn't catch anything, but fishing really is chicken soup for the depressed, evil soul. It is just so calming and peaceful.
Like any good vacation, I spent most of it getting fruity drinks delivered to me on the beach by a shirtless cabana boy. Here I have the local favorite, the Slutty Pina Colada. Its really just a Pina Colada, but the name makes me feel naughty when I have a few too many and try to Hula dance.
From Hawaiian Sea Monkey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darth,

    Thanks for posting these image on your website. Would it be possible for you to change the link attributing them to my site to:

    http://hawaiianseamonkey.com/2010/10/darth-vaders-hawaiian-vacation/

    Thank you!

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete