Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is How Jar Jar Acts at the Bar

This cartoon reminded me of my night last night...
So Jar Jar convinces me to go to the bar with him and Lando. It was a Wednesday night but I figured I would go because I'm very lonely and Jar Jar knew someone at the event, so it was free. We get there, Lando is talking to some girl the entire night and Jar Jar spends the whole time trying to get girls to let him do body shots with them. As if this isn't awkward enough with my crippling social anxiety disorder, he insists on taking 15 pictures with every girl he talked to. I am 95% sure it was just so he could post them all on Facebook to look like he actually has a social life. Makes me long for the days I was too busy running an Empire to bother with the local weeknight singles scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment