Thursday, October 21, 2010

Go Vote You Stoner

From the New York Times:
Proposition 19, a ballot initiative in California that would give local authorities the ability to legalize and tax marijuana for personal consumption, appears to have lost ground in the polls.

I can barely even afford to use drugs, but if I could, I would love to smoke out of that R2-D2 pipe or that Yoda bong. I would spend the whole time I was high talking like Yoda in his high, weird voice saying "Need some more Pringles, I do," and "Feel the Force in my toes, I think I can." It would be awesome. 
So go vote Yes on this, the price of that Endor Endo you like so much will come down and I might even be able to get public funding for another Death Star.


Link: NYTimes Prop 19 Up In Smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment